Spoilers - Risk it all

Another Adachi Baseball Series
Heibi2
Site Admin

Spoilers - Risk it all

Post by Heibi2 »

Yes, it is an old show, but many people haven't seen it. So please place spoilers here.

Newser

Re: Spoilers - Risk it all

Post by Newser »

Sorry my bad English
And I was hoping that they will finish the game against Meiwa up till 18th episode. I guess I'll watch ILA's release to see how it ended, though we've got pretty good idea of what's gonna happen from the preview already - the referee makes bad call (maybe calls strike instead of out?) and Senkawa loses, but principal sees through this and remembers his sincere love to baseball. Well it was pretty obvious that the baseball club will be established from the start (even before we found out about fraud doctor) so I thought Senkawa will win, but I guess I was wrong here.
And this show is so funny thanks to all that subtle humour. I don't remember if Touch was more funny but I quite enjoy this aspect of the show

Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

You're close, Newser. I have 19 done already and will be checking 20-21 today. 22-24 will be completed next week for a final pass on Saturday.

Newser

Post by Newser »

What the hell did Hiro do with Haruka at the end of the 20th episode? It was funny but I didn't understand: was he just rejoicing or was there some hidden meaning in those particular actions?

Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

Newser wrote:What the hell did Hiro do with Haruka at the end of the 20th episode? It was funny but I didn't understand: was he just rejoicing or was there some hidden meaning in those particular actions?
Yes, very weird.

Newser

Post by Newser »

I've been wondering what is that room where Hiro, Hideo, Atsushi and Hikari spend time together. Where is that room located? How did they get it? How much time do they spend there? Maybe I have missed something

Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

Newser wrote:I've been wondering what is that room where Hiro, Hideo, Atsushi and Hikari spend time together. Where is that room located? How did they get it? How much time do they spend there? Maybe I have missed something
It's a room attached to the back of his family's store.

Newser

Post by Newser »

Heibi2 wrote:
Newser wrote:I've been wondering what is that room where Hiro, Hideo, Atsushi and Hikari spend time together. Where is that room located? How did they get it? How much time do they spend there? Maybe I have missed something
Whose "his"?
Hikari mentions in episode 1 that this is Hide-chan's room. Hideo says that it is his room in episode 11, too. I don't understand why Hiro lives in Hideo's room

Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

Newser wrote:
Heibi2 wrote:
Whose "his"?
Hikari mentions in episode 1 that this is Hide-chan's room. Hideo says that it is his room in episode 11, too. I don't understand why Hiro lives in Hideo's room
Hiro and Noda hang out in Hideo's room. Study and have fun basically. Hiro doesn't live there, just spends time there. Hide-chan and Hideo are the same person.

Newser

Post by Newser »

Heibi2 wrote:Hide-chan and Hideo are the same person.
I understand that... I don't know why you thought that I might not: I've written in my post "Hideo says ... too". Well, whatever. You even had the note explaining why you chose this pet name. Hikari's similar in that matter to Minami with her Tat-chan and Kat-chan
Heibi2 wrote:Hiro and Noda hang out in Hideo's room.
It's funny that it is more naturally to call Noda by his family name unlike other characters