Download/Playback Problems

Classic series from the 1970's
Heibi2
Site Admin

Download/Playback Problems

Post by Heibi2 »

If you're having problems with seeds or episode playback please post here.

Playback problems:
We know the episodes play fine in VLC and MPC(CCCP). You might have something set wrong or out of date.

Download Problems:
If there are no seeds for a torrent let me know here.
lumfan

Re: Download/Playback Problems

Post by lumfan »

I have the live action movie downloaded. But my problem I keep getting is that the audio soundtrack won't play. I am running it through DivX and it says error 8192 or 8193. I got the VLC so I can watch it but I would like to transfer it to my flashdrive and put on my PS3 so I can watch it on the big screen instead of my PC monitor.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

Not much I can help you with there. PS3 is a monster that limits your choices. I know the sound works in Media Player Classic and VLC, so if you use something else, I can't help you.
lumfan

Post by lumfan »

Well then I will wait and just buy the movie off Amazon :D that is the only other option I have. It is a phenomenal movie they really did a great job on it.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

I saw that on Amazon. What US company is doing it? It looks like it's from Hong Kong or something - just a guess. Hope the subs are decent.
lumfan

Post by lumfan »

didn't find out what US Company sadly. Read the reviews and I guess there are a few different asian companies that did it. I would probably go Blu Ray version instead of the standard version of it. Yeah I am also worried about the subtitles too.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

Our blu-ray version is pretty good. Though you have the playback problem on your PS3.
lumfan

Post by lumfan »

Well I had the problem with DivX with the no audio 8193. Decided to try it out with the CCCP so I did that.. movie plays subtitles show up but NO audio :( But I get the audio from VLC :(
Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

Are you using Media Player Classic that comes with CCCP? I have no problems with either MPC or VLC. Audio and subs are both fine when using them.
lumfan

Post by lumfan »

I did use the media player classic and no audio whatsover but the movie was playing great. I will just watch it for now I guess on the VLC at least I still have audio.