Classic series from the 1970's

Re: 2202

Postby Darius » January 26th, 2019, 9:52 am

How long after the chapters are premiered do they become available for purchase to the public ? And when do you get your hands on them ?
Darius

Postby Heibi2 » January 26th, 2019, 11:05 am

blackwell225 wrote:And why should I wait for you if I already watched it like 3 times? And like I said. I don't need the location of the translator. What I need is his progress which you didn't say anything about it. Remember? "I can't just waltz over". And if you manage to communicate with him via the internet. Why didn't you do it in the first place rather than going to his place?

Yes, you indeed answer my inquiries. But the fact that YOU stay silent and didn't inform about the possible delays are considered as disrespectful. Not only to me. But for the fans who are waiting for the translation. There were zero PROMISED made? RE-READ your statement back in November 5th, 2018. So from my January 12th inquiry until yesterday. Did you contact him via the internet? If you have done this in the first place after epiphany which is January 6th, 2019. Would there be a conflict between us? And if I didn't start this argument. Somebody will. It's only the matter of who and when. You think that what I'm saying is delusional after what you've said in the first place?

Look at your latest statement. You said. "I'll get to work on them next week. Like I said it usually takes a week or so, since I have my editors that have to look at them too". Which means the translated episode won't be available till the first week of February. And from your previous word that it could be done somewhere in January 2019 is already off from your predicted schedule. What do you think is this?

This is your second and final warning. Knock the shit off. You are being a complete and utter asshole. You need to either delete your own posts you just made and apologize or be gone. I'm tired of your sniveling tantrums. The date I said was an estimate - yet you don't even understand that basic concept. If I finish them by next week and get them uploaded I've missed my prediction by 4 days. The world will not end. If I am not updating it means there's no progress. And no one else was starting any tantrums or demanding anything. They simply asked a question and I'd answer it. They wouldn't then come back and complain about me not providing them with FREE fucking shit that I've paid for so they can enjoy it. Now - you have been warned in private and in public. Your move or lack of it shows just what kind of person you are. Are you an adult or are you a 5 year old at Walmart crying because you didn't get the toy you wanted? I've been more than patient with you.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby Heibi2 » January 26th, 2019, 12:11 pm

Darius wrote:How long after the chapters are premiered do they become available for purchase to the public ? And when do you get your hands on them ?

1 month in between premier and release on blu-ray/DVD. And then it takes about a week for the order to reach you depending on which mailing method you use. And I have someone helping me get blu-ray versions to use for our release. I get the DVD as a work copy for my translator.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby TheFoo » January 26th, 2019, 1:21 pm

I know there is an official "Thank you" thread, but after reading Mr. Entitlement's posts above, I just wanted to let you know that I signed up for this forum today specifically to thank you for what you do. Thanks for bringing some great content over and making it accessible. Don't let one spoiled brat screw that up.
TheFoo

Postby Darius » January 26th, 2019, 1:45 pm

blackwell225 wrote:To darius:
It usually takes a month after the chapters are premiered. Chapter 6 was already available since december 21st, 2018. You could already purchase the SBY 2202 chapter 6 online. Which btw is still RAW. Here is the link:
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/BCXA-1 ... 16d146dc13
Heibi2 wrote:
Darius wrote:How long after the chapters are premiered do they become available for purchase to the public ? And when do you get your hands on them ?

1 month in between premier and release on blu-ray/DVD. And then it takes about a week for the order to reach you depending on which mailing method you use. And I have someone helping me get blu-ray versions to use for our release. I get the DVD as a work copy for my translator.

Thanks good to know.
Darius

Postby Heibi2 » January 28th, 2019, 8:27 am

So no one panics, I'm still waiting for the scripts. i'm sure he's working on them. They could arrive in my inbox at any time. I'm itching to work on them.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby NewtonEwell » January 28th, 2019, 4:20 pm

Hey Friend:

Please don't let some lame-o get you down about the great work you're doing. Look man, everybody who *actually* matters knows 1) you're doing all this work for us literally out of the goodness of your heart; 2) this is a cooperative art, not a science; and 3) all we need to do is shut up, be PATIENT, and be GRATEFUL for all the hard work you and your TEAM are doing.

You'll get it done when it's done, and I'm happy for that.

I know your version will be more than worth the time and effort you're putting in, and I'm sticking with you. Waiting is NO price to pay for all y'all's hard work. Just let me know where to send donations as soon as I can.

GANBATTE!!! YOU *ARE* APPRECIATED!!!
NewtonEwell

Postby Heibi2 » January 28th, 2019, 7:28 pm

He just finished 22 and said needs one more day to finalize the file. He wants to make sure he didn't miss something. They are dialog intensive.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby LuckyMei » January 29th, 2019, 4:19 pm

Heibi2 wrote:He just finished 22 and said needs one more day to finalize the file. He wants to make sure he didn't miss something. They are dialog intensive.

Having bought the RAW BD Release of 2202 Chapter 6 I can confirm this. Episode 20 in particular! (Not saying this is a bad thing, I actually quite enjoyed it. Just rough for Hiro-kun I can imagine, especially with some of the technological jargon and terms hard to translate)

Great work nonetheless! Keep it up! :D
LuckyMei

Postby Heibi2 » January 29th, 2019, 9:32 pm

And now the work begins on 19-22.
Heibi2
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Space Battleship Yamato