Classic series from the 1970's

Re: 2202

Postby Heibi2 » January 24th, 2019, 9:16 am

blackwell225 wrote:Did you read your words? If you're gonna announced something. Don't announce something that will doubt you. Especially when you said that the translator has move to another state! That would surely reduces the hope of getting a translated episode. Second, remember what you've said? "So sometime in January for episodes 19-22.". Just so you know. It's almost the end of the month. So if you're gonna promise something about the release date. Make sure that you don't declare something that would have different possibilities. And you think I'm the one whose demanding for the translation? Check the forums again. And from the other forum sites who are also waiting for a translation.

I never "promised" anything. I never established an exact date. "So sometime in January for episodes 19-22." was a best guess based on the usual speed at which my translator works. I can only do that once I get the script. And I usually give a window of when it should be ready. And everyone, BUT YOU, who posts here knows that when I say we are working on something it will get done. They don't doubt it. My translator has been living in another state for about 20 years now. Before that he moved back to Japan for a couple years, but he has still done tons of translations for us. He's done 1-18 of 2202 already. His speed has varied every time. And here's one thing you need to learn I treat my translator with politeness and respect - something you should learn. He doesn't have to translate anything if he doesn't want to. He's taking time out of his daily life to do this, just like I do and my friends to when we work on this so thousands of other people can enjoy the show. It's people like you that make fansubbers stop releasing.

I don't need to check other sites and don't care what they are demanding. You act like I have to post every day to tell you alone the status. Others have already told you how we work and you ignore every one of them. You come back with your entitlement attitude and complain about things that neither of us has any control over. There's only one site I've posted on other than this one to tell of the status of our work - http://www.project-gxs.com/uchuu-senkan ... ral-anime/
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby Leedommel » January 24th, 2019, 10:39 am

Pretty shocking how some people lack the most simple elements of respect. Nobody has the right to demand from voluntary workers. Even if you guys would stop what you're doing, I'd be grateful for all the work you've done so far. Without your work... I'll put it that way, the final episode for 2199 was published over here in November 2018, 6 years after the official release. Thanks to you guys I've seen and understood nearly the whole next season.
Keep it up, you guys rock
Leedommel

Postby LuckyMei » January 24th, 2019, 2:49 pm

Leedommel wrote:Pretty shocking how some people lack the most simple elements of respect. Nobody has the right to demand from voluntary workers. Even if you guys would stop what you're doing, I'd be grateful for all the work you've done so far. Without your work... I'll put it that way, the final episode for 2199 was published over here in November 2018, 6 years after the official release. Thanks to you guys I've seen and understood nearly the whole next season.

Indeed... also, Central Anime fansubbed 2199 as well? That's the first I've heard of it. Where can I watch the fansub?
LuckyMei

Postby bigfire » January 24th, 2019, 8:28 pm

I spent a lot of time cleaning up the timings of the subtitles for the Japanese blurays of the Yamato films, so I have a dim glimpse of how much work it is to set up the subtitling fresh for each episode. I very much appreciate all of the work that you're doing, and I'm happy for whenever it shows up.
bigfire

Postby Heibi2 » January 24th, 2019, 10:56 pm

LuckyMei wrote:
Leedommel wrote:Pretty shocking how some people lack the most simple elements of respect. Nobody has the right to demand from voluntary workers. Even if you guys would stop what you're doing, I'd be grateful for all the work you've done so far. Without your work... I'll put it that way, the final episode for 2199 was published over here in November 2018, 6 years after the official release. Thanks to you guys I've seen and understood nearly the whole next season.

Indeed... also, Central Anime fansubbed 2199 as well? That's the first I've heard of it. Where can I watch the fansub?

I think he meant that once he put 2199 away he could watch 2202.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby Dire_Venom » January 25th, 2019, 6:42 am

Thank goodness, least now he can leave these forums.
Glad you enjoyed the episode, now stop bothering us, and in particular Hebi who has shown nothing but dedication and goodwill to the community over the past couple of years.
You on the other hand have been hostile and extremely disrespectful to the entire community within only a couple of days. Reported
Dire_Venom

Postby Heibi2 » January 25th, 2019, 9:50 am

blackwell225 wrote:To Heibi:
Never promised anything? Then what's the "Sometime in January" for? A lie? The first time I read your comment was back at the 21st of December because somebody from the other forums recommended me that I should go here. And the first time I talk to you was january 9th of this year. Then two days later. I ask a simple question. And by the following day. I replied to your comment. I've been quiet for 10 days. Waiting for an announcement from you. Then, "Darius" ask you about the progress of the translation. And you tell him that the translator have moved to a different state. If the translator DID move to another state. Why didn't you tell anybody here from the forums that "There would be delays for the translation, because the translator has moved to another state. Please bear with us as we try our best(Our effort as a team of anime translators) to meet everyone's demand", Instead of saying nothing to the forums thread? And now you're telling me that "People like me are the reasons why fansubbers stop releasing any anime? Look buddy. We can talk politely and respectfully if you are also informing us users very well about the situation. But thing's like "Not gonna talk until you have some updates" is just wrong! You can't just make the watchers wait for too long for nothing. And how do I know that one of your staff is talking to me?

Meanwhile, I just check the links that you gave me. And I found out this from the forums: "I'm still awaiting the script from my translator. As it stands we probably won't have 19-22 done before the end of January like I'd hoped. Last I heard he was half way done. I inquired today as to his progress and am still awaiting a response.". And this was a day ago! So if you're gonna say this. Why you didn't say that on this forum? This argument won't exist in the first place if you're gonna say that anyway.

You are a complete and utter moron. I can make you wait as long as I like. I'm paying for the translation and my friends and I are donating their time to help work on the show. There was no need to tell anyone where I or my translator live or that he had moved 20+ fucking years ago since we still can communicate with this wonderful thing called "the internet". And at least Darius listened and didn't come back and demand anything. I answered your questions time and again, and nothing satisfied your entitlement attitude. There were zero PROMISES made. Look up what a promise really is. The ESTIMATE was based on my translator saying he was half way done. I have no control over his schedule so all I can do is query him. If you ever checked any of the other releases that have been in this thread you would see that I usually had an accurate read on things and was even early at least once.

So as things stand there will be no updates until I actually get the scripts. All you can do is check every so often and on one occasion there will be an update. Once I say I've started working on them it usually takes about a week or so to finish the whole process. Had you actually researched the thread you would have seen all of the information I had to keep telling you. Yet, you kept posting your delusional posts at how I've been lying and such. And that will stop now.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby Heibi2 » January 25th, 2019, 1:07 pm

Ok, my translator got back to me. He hopes to have the scripts done by this Sunday evening. That means I'll get to work on them next week. Like I said it usually takes a week or so, since I have my editors that have to look at them too.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby Darius » January 25th, 2019, 3:55 pm

Heibi2 wrote:Ok, my translator got back to me. He hopes to have the scripts done by this Sunday evening. That means I'll get to work on them next week. Like I said it usually takes a week or so, since I have my editors that have to look at them too.

Nice!
Darius

Postby LuckyMei » January 25th, 2019, 6:38 pm

Heibi2 wrote:Ok, my translator got back to me. He hopes to have the scripts done by this Sunday evening. That means I'll get to work on them next week. Like I said it usually takes a week or so, since I have my editors that have to look at them too.

Hey that's great news! It's been worth waiting for :)
LuckyMei

PreviousNext

Return to Space Battleship Yamato