Classic series from the 1970's

Re: 2202

Postby Heibi2 » May 7th, 2019, 10:58 pm

LuckyMei wrote:Great job Heibi! I'll get to watching it as soon as possible, looking forward to the V2 release!

Please do. If you see anything you might have rewording for gather up your thoughts and post them here.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby Dire_Venom » May 10th, 2019, 5:57 am

A HUGE thanks to Heibi for completing the entire series!
Your subs have been on point and an absolute pleasure to watch : )
The last few episodes really got me in the feels, and I can't wait to see what the next SBY project will be!
Dire_Venom

Postby EggsMcEggs » May 10th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Dire_Venom wrote:A HUGE thanks to Heibi for completing the entire series!
Your subs have been on point and an absolute pleasure to watch : )
The last few episodes really got me in the feels, and I can't wait to see what the next SBY project will be!

Here, here. I completely agree.
EggsMcEggs

Postby EggsMcEggs » May 10th, 2019, 5:44 pm

Heibi2 wrote:
LuckyMei wrote:Great job Heibi! I'll get to watching it as soon as possible, looking forward to the V2 release!

Please do. If you see anything you might have rewording for gather up your thoughts and post them here.

In episode 25, around 14:16 in when the new form of the Ark of Destruction leaves Earth Orbit. It has it as its destination as Jupiter and Sanada says 'convert the remaining core of Jupiter'. This seems to be a mistake as it was Saturn that was Destroyed, not Jupiter (we see Jupiter in 21 if you need clarification on that).
The use of the names Jupiter and Saturn are used quite alot and the similar mass/composition can be a reason why they may of got mixed up.

Or maybe its that you added remaining by accident. The dub has it as Saturn so thats why.
EggsMcEggs

Postby Heibi2 » May 10th, 2019, 6:45 pm

Got that one already. Thanks.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby Heibi2 » May 13th, 2019, 8:07 am

Tonight is the night for the batch. So if you have anything for me to look at please do so.
Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby Heibi2 » May 13th, 2019, 11:39 pm

Heibi2
Site Admin

Postby LuckyMei » May 23rd, 2019, 5:30 am

Terribly sorry I couldn't help out Heibi, been in Japan without a laptop until today so haven't had the chance to watch the last episodes with your subs until now.
For what it's worth I can sweep the episodes and give some feedback, though with the complete batch up you probably feel done with the project at this point haha.

Speaking of nothing @Heibi:
I'm currently in the process of editing together the last 4 episodes as they were presented in cinema, with one OP & one ED. I'm using you guys's release as the source, however I'm not sure if the subs will pull through the exporting process considering they're soft ASS subtitles. I was wondering if, -the subs don't end up there-, could I potentially have the ASS files mailed to me for this thing? Either that or I could upload the movie edited version of Chapter 7 for you guys to share with your subs.
Either way, I'd really love that and I swear not to spread the files around.

Take care friend, looking forward to the next projects you'll be working on!
LuckyMei

Previous

Return to Space Battleship Yamato