Official Thank You Thread

You can win a war by singing a song
Heibi2
Site Admin

Official Thank You Thread

Post by Heibi2 »

If you wish to thank us for the series please do so in this thread.

isamu

Re: Official Thank You Thread

Post by isamu »

Hello. I just registered to simply say I cannot BELIEVE no one else has thanked you Heibi for fansubbing and uploading these Macross 7 dvds. I'm a bit late to the party here, but thank you very VERY much my friend! It's much appreciated. I will finally enjoy watching this show with proper English subs. Thanks thanks THANKS!

Since I'm here, I may as well ask you one very small question if you don't mind. Regarding this sub release...is the Macross 7 special that came with the dvds called "Macross Fastest Liftoff" or something like that, subbed also? If not, would it be possible to sub that too? I have been wanting to watch that special subbed for years.

To the rest of you, please seed! There's only about 4 so far :(

Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

isamu wrote:Hello. I just registered to simply say I cannot BELIEVE no one else has thanked you Heibi for fansubbing and uploading these Macross 7 dvds. I'm a bit late to the party here, but thank you very VERY much my friend! It's much appreciated. I will finally enjoy watching this show with proper English subs. Thanks thanks THANKS!

Since I'm here, I may as well ask you one very small question if you don't mind. Regarding this sub release...is the Macross 7 special that came with the dvds called "Macross Fastest Liftoff" or something like that, subbed also? If not, would it be possible to sub that too? I have been wanting to watch that special subbed for years.

To the rest of you, please seed! There's only about 4 so far :(
Is that the one with to hosts(live action) talking about Macross and Macross 7?

isamu

Post by isamu »

Yup, that's the one! 8-)

isamu

Post by isamu »

Yeah that's the one Heibi. Well is it subbed?

Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

No. We never did it. I never enjoyed subbing live action speakers. They are so erratic. But I also felt that it didn't add to the show too much.

isamu

Post by isamu »

Heibi2 wrote:No. We never did it. I never enjoyed subbing live action speakers. They are so erratic. But I also felt that it didn't add to the show too much.
OK I understand. Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully someone will fansub it someday.

On that note, are you aware of the Macross documentary that came with recently released Macross DYRL BluRay? If so, do you by any chance know if it has been fansubbed and uploaded somewhere?

Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

Don't think anyone has. Nyaatorrents would be the place to search.

Strife67

Post by Strife67 »

Hi,

I'm not sure if this goes against board rule #4, but, can you provide the subtitles files without the videos please? I'm planning to bring the Bluray release from Japan which doesn't feature any subtitles at all. It would be great if you could also release just the fansub files from Macross Frontier.

Thanks.

Heibi2
Site Admin

Post by Heibi2 »

The Macross Frontier subtitles are already on a blu-ray version on nyaatorrents. The Mac 7 ones can be obtained easily by using mkvmerge GUI. I never upload the subtitle files.